About Me

My photo
Hello, Im Katie Alice Carter and I have set up this blog in order to present my progress over the A Level media course. Look around and hopefully enjoy my work. x

Wednesday 1 February 2012

Contents Page: Inspiration

This contents page is from a magazine which is called Vibe and is of the hip-hop genre. I really like the style of this contents page and like the design on both sides of the writing as it bring a good sense of colour to the page. I think it looks very classy with the white background but may not fit my genre of dance/electro. I like the strong bold black style of writing for each piece of writing on the page and like the way there are sub headings, with the main pictures at the top of the page and smaller pictures next to the content.


But I also like this contents page especially the set up and layout of the title, contents and pictures. It suits my genre of music and magazine as It has more going on, on the page making it a little more crowded then the Vibe contents page which I liked.

No comments:

Post a Comment