About Me

My photo
Hello, Im Katie Alice Carter and I have set up this blog in order to present my progress over the A Level media course. Look around and hopefully enjoy my work. x

Thursday 1 March 2012

Audience Feedback



Above is a video giving some feedback on my front cover :) Due to filming horizontally on my iphone the interview with the 22 year old and 40 year old did not come out in very high quality.


Audience feedback was important to me throughout the process of creating my pages because I was supplied with constant information and feedback mainly through post comments on how I could improve my pages so that they were the best they could possibly be. The questionnaire helped me gain lots of useful insights to what readers will want and how I should create my product. I think making a questionnaire in the process of creating is a very good method allowing myself to find out how I can improve my product and how well it is actually going. 

My last task was to actually go around asking a numerous number of people from the public face to face to find out their thoughts on my pages and plus who they think the target audience are. I also mention that if they could how would they improve each of my pages or what else they would like to see feature in the magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment