About Me

My photo
Hello, Im Katie Alice Carter and I have set up this blog in order to present my progress over the A Level media course. Look around and hopefully enjoy my work. x

Wednesday 18 January 2012

Font: Many Different Styles

Here are many different types of font for my front cover. The title of my front cover is remix, so this will be the big mast head on the page. Please vote for your favourite, the lists down below shows the name of each font going from top left downwards to top right downwards.


Groovy- Disko
Groovy- Alba
Distorted- Porky's
Graffiti- Judas
LCD- Alien Encounters
Brush- Levi Brush
Brush- VTKS Animal 2
Comic- SF Slapstick Comic
Retro- MateusBold
Sci-fi- SF Intellivised
Sci-fi- N-Gage
Sci-fi- Neuropol
Sci-fi- Robotica
Stencil/Army-Capture it
Decorative fonts- Art Post

4 comments:

  1. For a hip hop magazine I like Graffiti - Porkys or the brush stroke ones. Some of the other fonts look more dance/electro genre

    ReplyDelete
  2. hI ALL OK? I´D LIKE TO KNOW WHATS THE NAME OF THE TOW FONTS ON THE SECOND LEVEL DOWN?? GRACIAS 4 SOME HELP

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! The smaller font under each word tells the actual name of the font. The "sparkling" one is called Sweet Pea font and the link is: http://www.dafont.com/sweet-pea.fontThe clickable links to all of them are right under the image!
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete