About Me

My photo
Hello, Im Katie Alice Carter and I have set up this blog in order to present my progress over the A Level media course. Look around and hopefully enjoy my work. x

Sunday 22 January 2012

MixMag

Mix Mag is a music magazine based around the dance/electro genre, which will be like my music magazine. I really like these two front covers even though one of them isn't a dance/electro magazine, as it has a main picture of Calvin Harris with the cover line to go with it. I like the white space on the page as it creates a calm look and makes the magazine look of quite a high class. But the factor I like about the "VIBE" magazine is the black and white picture with the bright coloured title.
                               
                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment