About Me

My photo
Hello, Im Katie Alice Carter and I have set up this blog in order to present my progress over the A Level media course. Look around and hopefully enjoy my work. x

Tuesday 10 January 2012

Questionairre: Results

As well as posting my questionnaire on my blog I also printed out copies which I gave out to a varied audience of both gender types and all ages to receive back a fair result.


After taking into consideration all of my results both on my blog and after receiving my printed copies I have decided on the final details.


Alot of people have voted that they already read music magazine which relates well to my task as I am producing a magazine with the sub genre music. This re-assures me on the fact that people will take an interest into my magazine and that it will go to good use. Again many people voted that they would be amused by a music magazine.


The average answer opted for how much the audience would pay for the magazine was from £4.01 to £5.00. As this was the modal answer chosen, I will sell my magazine at the cost of £4.50 as it is roughly in between £4.01 and £5.00.


I will also with my magazine sell a free gift as this will persuade audiences to buy my magazine and is very attractive to the audience. For the money that they will have to pay, I think the reader will get a lot for their money and this will make the user remember the magazine and maybe by future issues.


For the target market aged question, equal selected answers was from 16-20 years olds and 21-25 year olds, and because of this result I will make my magazine for about 18-24 year olds but anyone could read it if it appeals to them.


The genre of music that got the most votes was to base my magazine around hip-hop. But I have decided to go against this idea due to the fact that I will find it quite hard to get pictures of a model looking like a hip-hop artist. Instead I am going to base my magazine around the genre of dance/electro music as I will be able to relate to this quite well.


If the public enjoyed my magazine they voted that they would like to see and read another issue. This means that my magazine will have to be published quite often which leads into my next answer of how often a issue should come out in which every two weeks and monthly was opted the most. I would probably make a new issue of my magazine monthly which will give me a long time to plan ahead on the different features and designs within the magazine.


The name of my magazine will be Remix due to mainly being recommended on a couple of my questionnaires that i received back, my preference and also a vote on my poll.


Lastly a lot of people said that they would like to see in depth interviews on different bands and celebrities as well as many images. Not to many adverts should be used or huge chunks of writing on one article or topic, unless the page is an interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment