About Me

My photo
Hello, Im Katie Alice Carter and I have set up this blog in order to present my progress over the A Level media course. Look around and hopefully enjoy my work. x

Monday 14 November 2011

Analysis of Questionnaire Results

Tally of my results

To gain a better response to my questionnaire I decided to print of a number of copies of my questionnaire and hand them out to the students within my school. Taking into consideration the posts on my blog and all of the hand written questionnaires I have come to the conclusion on what will be contained in my magazine and mainly the target audience.


After analysing my questionnaires it seems that a multiple number of students are interested in a school magazine and would like for it to be published monthly. The price that was opted frequently using my questionnaire was from £0.51-£1.00 and i agree that this is a fair range in price for a monthly magazine and my highest answer on my poll was £1.01-£1.50 so I have decided on a final price of £1.00. After handing out this magazine to all ages and both genders I have decided that this magazine will be made for mainly a female gender type and the age range will be from year 11 all the way through to year 13.

Included in the magazine will be:

  • Celebrity Gossip
  • Fashion
  • Events
  • Music and gigs
  • Jokes
  • Games
  • Pictures
  • Films and t.v
  • Advice columns

 Lastly there was a variety of names which were all just one word but quite catchy. I will have to really think about and test out different names for the magazine because I think it is a very important factor when designing a magazine and will catch the students eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment