About Me

My photo
Hello, Im Katie Alice Carter and I have set up this blog in order to present my progress over the A Level media course. Look around and hopefully enjoy my work. x

Tuesday 15 November 2011

Organise A Photo Shoot

In order to produce a number of professional, good looking images for my magazine I will have to take into consideration everything within the frame. I will have to plan about the following:

-Locations
-People
-Costumes
-Lighting
-Angles


For my front cover I am going to take many pictures of a mid shot of two girls. I will take the pictures around school at different locations like in the corridors or on the stairs, and they will both have there school uniforms on. I will test out the different angle from high to low and a eye level angle. The only shot I will take is a mid shot because this is what the brief has asked for. The lighting will be ambient as I will be close to windows and doors, which will allow the light through.

No comments:

Post a Comment