About Me

My photo
Hello, Im Katie Alice Carter and I have set up this blog in order to present my progress over the A Level media course. Look around and hopefully enjoy my work. x

Thursday 24 November 2011

Final Front Cover :)

After a lot of thinking and designing this is my final front cover that I have made over the course of the week. After reading the comments on my blog and choosing my preference, I used one of my "dafont" titles which I then coloured in. Also I used a custom shape in the corner of a foot print which interlinks with the title wild, and used it for the cost of the magazine. My main coverline and banner is at the bottom of the page and summarises the main picture of my subject who I photographed. Lastly using the text tool I added the date and placed it under the corner of my mast head, then typed in three coverline also changing the font I used to include a range of fonts.



How it varied from the Layout Design?

I choose layout design number 1, where the focus is on the picture and the mast head. I had the cover lines, one main cover line and a graphic. I lastly added a banner to my design, and really that was the only thing that changed as well as where all these components where layed out. I had a banner and my main cover line at the bottom which was originally at the top.

1 comment: