About Me

My photo
Hello, Im Katie Alice Carter and I have set up this blog in order to present my progress over the A Level media course. Look around and hopefully enjoy my work. x

Monday 21 November 2011

Exploring photoshop even more


Today I have found a picture of a famous actress and I have saved it and opened this image into photoshop. The main task was to select what part of the picture I wanted and play around with the many effects to make the picture more professional.



After selecting around the girl in my picture using the pen too I copied and pasted the image into a new file where I could enlarge the image across the page which I had change to make an a4 sized page. I also using the "T" tool imported text and changed the colour of it. My image was still only a little blurred but this is because my picture is from the Internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment