About Me

My photo
Hello, Im Katie Alice Carter and I have set up this blog in order to present my progress over the A Level media course. Look around and hopefully enjoy my work. x

Tuesday 22 November 2011

Layout Designs

                       

I have drawn out two designs of each my front cover and my contents page, which I have planed and drafted using pencil first then black pen.




If you could vote on what design you think is the best and most suitable for my magazine it would be appreciated, thank you :)

Here below is my front cover, which both include a main image, the mast head, a headline, cover lines, a graphic and finally a banner.





       
 Front Cover 1                                      Front cover 2



Here you can see my contents page, which include a letter from the editor, the page numbers and references to the cover lines, also including relatable images, the title and an image of the editor: 


               

                 Contents page 1                                                          Contents page 2

2 comments: