About Me

My photo
Hello, Im Katie Alice Carter and I have set up this blog in order to present my progress over the A Level media course. Look around and hopefully enjoy my work. x

Wednesday 23 November 2011

Background colors and image

After a hard decision of what photograph will be used I choose a mid shot of just one girl. Using the pen tool I selected around the girls head and body, selected the part I wanted and pasted it onto an A4 page. Clicking onto edit and free transformation it allowed me to enlarge my image across the page. I then choose the writing that I would to like to have on my front cover and pasted it at the top left hand corner of the page.
Now i am stuck for which background colour to use, here is a selection, please vote.




This is a comparison of coloured writing or keeping the writing plain white, please vote for what you prefer :)

3 comments:

  1. I like the coloured writing. For the backgrounds, I like the pink and the blue

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the one with the pink background !

    ReplyDelete