About Me

My photo
Hello, Im Katie Alice Carter and I have set up this blog in order to present my progress over the A Level media course. Look around and hopefully enjoy my work. x

Monday 21 November 2011

Title analysis

I have chosen for my name to be "WILD" because I think it will relate to for younger students then having quite a plain name. My magazine will give inside gossip, it will be very fun, and school related information will not be involved as much. I have re-searched many different fonts on a website called "Dafont" and have chosen six of my favourite. The following are my six designs:

2 comments:

  1. I think the 4th font down looks the best :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like 1, 5 and 6. 1 and 5 would allow you to add some colour to your masthead by colouring the letters

    ReplyDelete