About Me

My photo
Hello, Im Katie Alice Carter and I have set up this blog in order to present my progress over the A Level media course. Look around and hopefully enjoy my work. x

Monday 28 November 2011

First draft of my contents page

Here is my first draft and my working progress of the contents page. I used the Christmas title because it is close to Christmas and is quite pretty. I have gone for the colour scheme of pink and black because I think these contrast in colours work great together, although some people may find it a little hard to read, so I will have to re search into this more. I soon will add pictures to my publication to make it more exciting and aesthetic. At the bottom I have the page number so audiences know what page they are on, also in the text box I have got the many cover lines and page numbers so readers of this magazine can navigate themselves around it. To improve this draft I may double up the writing so that this one big text box does not fill up this whole page.

No comments:

Post a Comment